A) APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Application form for admission along with the prospectus can be obtained from the Principal.
B) MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION I
Only those candidate shall be eligible for admission to the First year of the two year’s I Diploma in Pharmacy, Course who passes.
- Second Year P.U.C. Science
- 1o+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in Science OR XIIth examination.
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The First year of the three year degree course in Science.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
2. REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION
Application form should be submitted after furnishing all the particulars in complete manner, to The Principal, Tipu Sultan College of Pharmacy, Gulbarga with the originals of following certificates along with three Photostat copies.
- Transfer Certificate: If the candidate has passed the examination as a regular college student.
- Migration and Age Certificate: Issued from the concerned Board of Examination Authority. If the candidate has passed the examination as a private candidate.
- Marks Statement: Marks Statement of P.U.C Science / Intermediate / 10+2.
- Conduct Certificate: Issued from the Head of the Institution where he [she studied last.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: Certified by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Honorary Asst. Medical Officer with M.B.B.S. Qualification or Licensiate in Medicine 10 years standing and registred in the Medical Council and not from any other sources.
- Registration fee: Crossed DD / Cash Rs. 200/- towards registration of application fee drawn in favour of the Principal, Tipu Sultan College of Pharmacy, Gulbarga.
3. SELECTION FOR THE ADMISSION
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in th qualifying examination (according to qualification mentioned under minimum qualification for admission) and on the personal interview by the selection committee and subject to Approval of the Pharmacy Council of India and Board of examining authority, Bangalore.
The decision of the selection committee shall be final. Selection will be made subject to availability of seat. Candidate shall appear for interview at their own cost.
4. ADMISSION POLICY
Fees to be charged, reservation policy, admission policy & Document Retention Policy is as per the state government guidelines.